Anyway, Emmeline is doing great. She sleeps so well. We are very fortunate. She has adjusted to daycare without a hitch and really seems to enjoy it. Her two teachers, Mary and Amy like her because she is such an easy-going baby. She is such a little rock star (especially the hair), as you can see from the following picture!
We didn't weigh her this month, but she is a total chunk, and I mean that in the nicest way. I mean, look at those cheeks. I'd say her days of not gaining well are way in the past.
She is hitting all of her developmental milestones right on target. Her new accomplishments this month are:
- rolling over back to front and front to back (she accomplished both of these the day before she turned three months)
- mini-push-ups (see picture below, she loves tummy time)
- "stands up" if you hold her, bears weight on legs
- smiles and coos at our funny songs and faces (Tragically, "Party in the U.S.A." is a favorite.)
- "talks" and laughs
- Her favorite game right now is spitting-out-her-spit. It is equal parts gross and sweet. She seems so pleased with herself, even though her front is slimy wet all the time.
- "watching" us, following us and the dogs with her eyes
- She loves sitting in her bumbo. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of that!