Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Keeping it real" or "Next week on Hoarders"...

Alright folks.  Here you go.  I think I need some help.  I have too much stuff that I call "craft supplies."  What I really should call it it "crap."


Seriously.  Who keeps all of their sugar containers?  And what was I going to do with them.  Ack!
I have this fantastic loft space that I could use for crafting, but it is such a hot mess!  I must get it in order.  All those totes in that closet... fabric.  On the other shelves... disorganized piles of crap, I mean "craft supplies."

Sheesh!  I'm hoping to whip it into shape some this summer.  I'll let you know if I find any other "lovelies."  This could get interesting.  Call in the guard if you don't hear from me for a few days.

3 comments:

Barb said...

But it is hard to get rid of stuff when you "might really need it" one of these days! :)

Barb said...

And here are some "scraps" ideas! http://www.soyouthinkyourecrafty.com/2011/04/scraps-only-week-4/

Elin said...

Ooooh, Barb. Love those ideas! I think I'll do a US map wall hanging. Love that idea!