Emmeline is four months old today. She is growing up so fast! Her stats are:
Weight: 13 lbs. 8 oz. (up one and a half pounds in two months)
Developmentally, she is changing every day. Some new milestones include:
- putting toys and things into her mouth
- reaching for objects, like keys, grocery lists, etc.
- taking her paci out and putting it back in
- standing (supported by us, of course)
- passing toys from hand to hand (she has just started this)
- playing with her feet, including taking off her socks
- "chatting" with us, and she is adding in some consenants
- showing interest in our food (I don't think she is quite ready for solids yet, but she sure likes to sit in our laps and watch us eat.)
- slinging her toys around (she enjoys the rattling that they make)
All in all, she is a total joy, and we really love her so much.